Do you want to help create millions of moments of awe and wonder around the world?
Do you want to represent a company with world-renowned customer service?
Are you a person with a growth mindset who can motivate and excite multiple teams?
Can you drive timelines and results in company currently experiencing an exciting period of hyper growth?
ORB™ is a major player in the toy industry, internationally recognized for their award winning brands and high quality products. Working at ORB™ gives you the experience of working in a major international company with the growth potential, hands on experience, and learning opportunities one would find in a much smaller company. ORB™ is full of fast paced excitement, collaborative creativity, and limitless opportunity!
Duties & Responsibilities
Qualification & Experience Requirements
- Ensuring Brand Profitability
- Managing the State Gate Process and Gantt Charts for new product development and line extensions
- Conducting sales GAP Analysis and implement strategies to fill the gap
- Owning product timelines from concept to the end of the life cycle
- Coordinate with multiple departments (product development, production, shipping/logistics, distribution, sales) to ensure results
- Collecting and distributing of product specification and costing information
- Understanding customer requirements and ensuring they are met
- Actively participating in process improvement projects
May require International travel (valid passport required)
ORB™ operates within multiple times zones – occasionally work may be required during evening and weekends.
If you are the ideal candidate to join the ORB™ team, please forward resume to [email protected].
- University Undergraduate degree in Business/Sciences/Engineering and/or equivalent work experience
- Analytical problem solver, attention to detail & effective decision making skills
- Clear and effective communicator (verbal and written)
- Experience with project management
- Highly organized and self-motivated individual
- Ability to work individually and in a team setting
- Experience in LEAN/Six Sigma considered an asset
- Experience working with Global supply chain preferred
Customer Service Representative
Do you want to help create millions of moments of awe and wonder around the world? Do you want to represent a company with world-renowned customer service?
Do you want to work at a toy company?
ORB™ is a major player in the toy industry, internationally recognized for their award winning brands and high quality products. Working at ORB™ gives you the experience of working in a major international company with the growth potential, hands on experience, and learning opportunities one would find in a much smaller company.
ORB™ is fast-paced and exciting. You’ll be working with a team of dedicated and enthusiastic employees while acting as the main point of contact for customers.
As the Customer Service Representative you will be responsible for a variety of administration tasks including:
As the ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Delivering the best customer service in the industry
- Ensuring customer service metrics are met and maintained
- Receiving / logging customer concerns regarding quality control, product satisfaction, and availability
- Managing correspondence with customers and retailers, such as providing invoices, answering questions regarding product availability, or finding nearby retail locations
- Processing Credit Card payments for retailers
- Order processing and tracking
- Providing image request from retailers
- Receiving and shipping packages to/from retailers, mass market customers
- Welcoming office guests at the Reception Desk
- Receiving and shipping packages to/from retailers, mass market customers
- Operating telephone switchboard system, routing calls within the office
- Updating office shared calendar
- Customer service oriented
- Computer literacy required
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite and Apple products
- Ability to work without supervision but enjoy a team atmosphere
- Pleasant phone personality
Please forward resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Please, no phone calls or recruitment agencies.
- Minimum 2 years experience working as a customer service representative
Illustrator and 3D Modeller
Do you want to hone great ideas into products that will help kids discover their own creativity?
ORB™ is a major player in the toy industry, internationally recognized for their award winning brands and high quality products. Working at ORB™ gives you the experience of working in a major international company with the growth potential, hands on experience, and learning opportunities one would find in a much smaller company. ORB™’s main focus is to develop toys that create moments of awe and wonder for children all around the globe. ORB™ is full of fast paced excitement, collaborative creativity, and limitless opportunity!
This position is responsible for the design and execution of a variety of children’s toy and activity products with a focus on the creation of 2D Digital Illustrations and 3D Modeling.
- Brainstorming / Ideation
- Create 2D Illustrations utilizing Adobe CS
- Create technically accurate 3D models that are “factory-ready” based on your own designs, as well as the designs of others.
- Understand manufacturing limitations related to Injection Molding of plastics and other materials.
- Understanding how designs function to maximize play value, production efficiency, and marketability
- Research and evaluate the competitive landscape, take proactive steps to maintain a deep awareness of industry trends and emerging technologies
- Manage projects in cooperation with our Hong Kong based sourcing and production team.
- Execute on multiple projects to meet production schedules
- Work closely with all functional areas of the company to accomplish tasks within budgetary constraints.
- Ability to communicate ideas quickly, efficiently, and effectively
- Problem solving
- Drawing & rendering – both manually and digitally
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficiency in 3D Modeling programs – particularly Rhino and Zbrush
- Ability to work with and properly analyze/edit both polysurfaces and polygon meshes
- Understanding of wall thicknesses and proper fillets, chamfers or ribs for tooling manufacture.
- Strong Understanding of draft angles and ability to check and avoid undercuts for tooling purposes.
- Understanding of plastic types and their limitations is a plus.
- Physical Model making and Prototyping skills. Sculpting ability a plus.
- Ability to think logically and creatively
- Ability to maintain a consistent illustration & design style within specific product lines.
How to Apply
Please send sample portfolio images and a resume to [email protected]
Note that you will not be considered for an interview without sending visual examples of your work.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- BFA or equivalent
- Ideally 3+ years experience in a product design and development environment
- A high level of creativity and innovation with a passion for making things
- Must be able to communicate concepts and ideas in writing and verbally as well as through prototypes and renderings
- Ability to adapt to and manage changing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively and collaboratively with people at all levels within a team environment