Employment Do you want to spread Awe and Wonder throughout the world?
Do you have a growth mindset?
Do you want the responsibility of driving the success of a brand in a company going through hyper growth?
Do you want to motivate and excite multiple teams and drive timelines and results?
Does it inspire you to handle multiple variables and give clarity to chaos?
ORB™ is a major player in the toy industry, internationally recognized for their award winning brands and high quality products. Working at ORB™ gives you the experience of working in a major international company with the growth potential, hands on experience, and learning opportunities one would find in a much smaller company. ORB’s main focus is to develop toys that create moments of awe and wonder for children all around the globe. ORB™ is full of fast paced excitement, collaborative creativity, and limitless opportunity!
Duties & Responsibilities
The Product Manager will be responsible for overseeing multiple brands within ORB’s product offering. Responsibilities and duties will include but not be limited to:
Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- Developing and managing product timeline from concept to end of life cycle including product development, production, shipping/logistics, and distribution
- Responsible for tracking product brand profitability
- Active involvement in the new product development process
- Responsible for hosting product meetings, tracking actions, and driving results within a team setting
- Collection and distribution of product specification and costing information
- Understanding customer requirements and ensuring they are met
- Actively participating in process improvement projects
May require International travel (valid passport required)
ORB™ operates within multiple time zones – occasionally work may be required during evening and weekends.
If you are the ideal candidate to join the Orb team, please forward your resume to email@example.com.
- University undergraduate degree in Business/Sciences/Engineering and/or equivalent work experience
- Analytical problem solver, attention to detail & effective decision making skills
- Clear and effective communicator (verbal and written)
- Experience with project management
- Highly organized and self-motivated individual
- Ability to work individually and in a team setting
- Experience in LEAN/Six Sigma considered an asset
- Experience working with Global supply chain preferred