The Orb Factory is one of the toy industry’s leading designers of craft activity kits for kids. Based in Halifax, our office is currently looking for an Inside Sales team member. In this position, you will be responsible for providing total customer service to our key customers and support for our major account sales team. We are looking to recruit a high-energy individual who is extremely well organized and enjoys fast paced environments. A successful candidate will be a team player willing to help in all areas of the business when needed!
Required Education & Skills:
- University Educated.
- Minimum of two years experience working in a sales, accounting or finance organization.
- Experience coordinating intradepartmental tasks to accomplish common goals.
- Strong communication skills.
- Advanced skill level of Microsoft Office and good working knowledge of the Internet and Email.
As a successful applicant you will:
- Exhibit strong attention to detail and provide accurate information to all of our customers.
- Have superior customer service skills with the ability to manage customer expectations.
- Assist and maintain communication with established, new and potential customers.
- Coordinate efforts with order processing, purchasing and warehouses.
- Support sales reps on a daily basis.
- Manage, organize and update all customer files.
- Maintain product information database.
- Arrange meetings, trade shows & conferences.
- Adhere to procedures relating to vendor manuals provided by our customers.
- Analyze and prepare sales reports & presentations.
How to apply:
Email only to email@example.com