The Orb Factory is one of the toy industry’s leading designers of craft activity kits for kids. Based in Halifax, our office is currently looking for an Inside Sales team member. In this position, you will be responsible for providing total customer service to our key customers and support for our major account sales team. We are looking to recruit a high-energy individual who is extremely well organized and enjoys fast paced environments. A successful candidate will be a team player willing to help in all areas of the business when needed!
Required Education & Skills:
- University Educated.
- Minimum of two years experience working in a sales, accounting or finance organization.
- Experience coordinating intradepartmental tasks to accomplish common goals.
- Strong communication skills.
- Advanced skill level of Microsoft Office and good working knowledge of the Internet and Email.
As a successful applicant you will:
- Exhibit strong attention to detail and provide accurate information to all of our customers.
- Have superior customer service skills with the ability to manage customer expectations.
- Assist and maintain communication with established, new and potential customers.
- Coordinate efforts with order processing, purchasing and warehouses.
- Support sales reps on a daily basis.
- Manage, organize and update all customer files.
- Maintain product information database.
- Arrange meetings, trade shows & conferences.
- Adhere to procedures relating to vendor manuals provided by our customers.
- Analyze and prepare sales reports & presentations.
This position is a one year maternity leave replacement with the possibility of an extension / full-time position.
How to apply:
Email only to email@example.com
Product Cost Accountant
The Orb Factory is looking for a talented and technical person to join our Engineering Team!
As part of the Engineering Team, you will be assisting in the development of craft products by checking accuracy of specifications and costing. If you have an eye for perfection, are detail oriented, and interested in working in a team-focused environment, we welcome your resume.
• Verifying accuracy of product specifications and costing in product management software and excel.
• Assist maintaining a network and problem solving technical computer issues.
• Communicating with other departments leads to verifying ordering and production timelines.
• Creating, editing, and verifying technical documents such as Customer Vendor Guides.
• Resolve various technical problems within a team environment.
• Fluent in Mac OSX.
• Experience problem solving network and computer issues.
• Fluent in Excel.
• Knowledge of CS5 Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Basecamp or other online project management software an asset.
Skill and Abilities:
• An eye for perfection.
• Recognize problems and provide solutions.
• Can trouble-shoot computer issues.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Highly organized and detail oriented.
• Work well under pressure and able to handle multiple projects and tasks.
• Enthusiastic and enjoys working in a team environment.
• Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
• Ideal candidate would be a recent community college or university graduate
Compensation Package includes:
• Competitive salary
• Dental and health benefits and life insurance
• RRSP contribution
Please respond with the following:
• Cover letter.
• 2 references
How to apply:
Email only to firstname.lastname@example.org